Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Omg, it's Gosh!

Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner pencils are my love. They're a waterproof formula which means they don't budge all day long. They come in a rainbow of colors and in matte and shimmer finishes. They're comparable to Urban Decay 24/7 liners, Make Up For Ever Aqua liner pencils and MAC Pearlglides, but they're a fraction of the price. They cost about $8 US, however these are extremely difficult to find here (I've only seen them at the airport). They sell them at drugstores in Canada and in the UK. A lovely lady I "met" on a certain makeup website *cough* did a CP (custom purchase) for me for these.


From left to right and in alpha order:
Black Ink (matte black), Golden Moss (golden green with grass green shimmer), Hypnotic Grey (shimmery blackened grey), Metallic Brass (deep brown with amber shimmer), Pretty Petrol (shimmery denim blue), Purple Stain (violet purple shimmer), Truly Brown (matte dark chocolate brown) and Woody Green (deep shimmery teal).

Swatched on arm, in reverse order:

I swatched these about three strokes each. I ran my finger over the whole thing a few times, and firmly, and nothing budged. I cannot express enough my love for these magical wonders of makeup technology.

2 comments:

  1. omg the Purple Stain is delicious!!! and so is the Hypnotic Gray...mmmm. Yummie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received a 2nd CP yesterday...will have to post a part deux!

    ReplyDelete